Global Results Welcomes You
Do You Need SEO and
Social Media Strategies?
So, What Are The SEO Numbers?
- Recent studies unveiled that 85% of unique visitors to a website come from organic search results- which means a visitor finds the website naturally with a Search Engine. However, 93% of these visitors will NOT look past the first 3 pages of their search results. Therefore, if your website is ranking on page 11, it might as well be on page 1011 because most likely it is not being read.
- Your potential client or customer is 5x more likely to purchase your product or service after seeing your website on an organic search result than by other Internet methods.
- Without a professional Search Engine Optimization campaign, you may be losing 85% of potential customers and visitors, and 80% of these browsers will buy from your competitors.
A question to ask yourself is “why did I launch my website?” If the answer is “to promote my products or services on-line”, then you need a professional SEO campaign to succeed.
And.. Some Social Media Statistics…
- More than 800 million active users
- More than 50% of our active users log on to Facebook in any given day
- 100 million active users
- 50% of these users are logged in each day
- 2nd largest Search Engine in the world – just behind Google
- More video content is uploaded in 60 days than the 3 major networks have created in 60 years
Even if you think Social Media is a waste of time, your potential clients and buyers do not. That is where there are spending time. Therefore, that is where you need to be. We know that the Internet can be a scary place. We are here to help guide you , step-by-step, through the maze of Social Media and SEO.
Fill out the short form below to start your journey into more productive New Digital marketing
Comments or questions are welcome.